Meetings take place every other week for 8 weeks.
Registration for Conversation Sessions will open on June 1.
Cost to be determined in early 2019.
Must register to attend.
Who should join this club?
Anyone who is interested in
- Learning more about Vietnamese culture through conversation
- Practicing their Vietnamese speaking skills
- Sharing Vietnamese culture and becoming a conversation partner
What do students learn?
- Nuances and aspects of Vietnamese culture through dialogue
- New vocabulary based on topics discussed
- Improved pronunciation through practice
- Increased comfort and confidence in speaking
Each week focuses on suggested topics of conversation that may change depending on attendees. The format of each session is open-ended and discussion-based.
There are no assessments, assignments or class materials associated with the Conversation Sessions. Attendees may choose to bring their own note-taking materials if they so desire.
conversation SessionS description and scheduling are subject to change.
View our other classes
A fundamentals class for children ages 6-13 introducing basic skills with fun activities and cultural lessons.
A continuing course for children ages 6-13 focused on honing existing language skills and expanding vocabulary.
An introductory course for students ages 14+ who have little to no prior experience or formal study with Vietnamese.
A continuing course for those ages 14+ who already know the basics but need to further develop fundamental skills.